Thursday, November 18, 2004

Still Nothing...

No news as far as Tygo is concerned. Argh.

In other news, I started a new campaign (for a new site) on Adwords and on 7Search.com. This PPC company came recommended to me from a conversation I had on Revenue Source recently. That forum is growing pretty quickly and I think that it's going to be quite successful.

Anyway, 7Search seems to have a pretty solid program. Their stats actually work which is a major step above Tygo right now. In addition, it's generally much cheaper than Adwords for the same keywords. There is a $25 minimum investment, but that money goes towards your clicks. There is no startup fee that just disappears.

What I'm interested in is their traffic. It looks like they have a pretty good network of sites that display their ads (it includes Looksmart for example). I need a decent amount of traffic if I'm ever going to make any money with this site so even if the keywords are cheap, it won't be worth it if the clicks are few and far between.

That's one of the greatest advantages of Google and what prompted the creation of a book like Google Cash: There's a ton of people using it everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home