Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So far so bad...

Tygo update:

I sent an e-mail to Tygo today wondering if their stats work. The stats page is similar to the Adwords one, except...well...worse. However, you don't really have to do a lot of tweaking with Tygo's setup, so that's not really the problem. The problem is that the stats don't seem to work. I know that even if nobody else searched for my terms (which wouldn't really surprise me at this point), I did. I even clicked one of my ads (since you don't pay per click I figured I would test it).

No impressions show up and no clicks either. Ergh. I'm slightly peeved at the moment, but I will withold judgement until they get back to me. There could be a good reason for this. Anyway, the Tygo test is currently headed for a bad score. Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home