Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back to Internet Retail!

After a rather long absence I have returned to this blog (again). As usual, I have a good excuse: I was hired on by the rapidly expanding internet marketing firm eMergent Marketing. Since they are based in Cleveland, OH, I had some moving to do. Needless to say, that took some time and separated me from my precious internet connection for a couple weeks. Fortunately, I now have a cable connection to make up for it (much faster than my last place).

Despite my neglectful blogging behavior, I am still keeping up with my internet industry news and information. One site that I recently discovered, (thanks to a certain co-worker) and would highly recommend, is internetretailer.com. Quality work there. They even have a real-paper magazine, which tells you something.

If you're into PPC advertising, I suggest you take a gander at their current cover story "Making Paid Search Pay Off". It is an excellent article.

Ah, it's good to be back.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in eye surgery work . You will love it if you are interested in eye surgery work

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Rational Beaver said...

Your spam is not very creative and I'm willing to bet that there's not a person on this earth that would get eye surgery from a spammer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home