Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Making Money with Content

I recently became aware of a site called EContentMag.com. Not only does this site have excellent articles about online content-based business and a bunch of other stuff, they also employ a clever advertising technique.

Of course, there are normal banner ads above and along the sides of the articles. This is nothing new. But there is also a subtle gray bar that runs straight through the article near the top of the page. That bar contains a text ad that is the same font and size as the rest of the text. I read half of it before I realized that it was an ad for the same thing as the banners.

In my opinion, that is a good way to include advertising. I think so even more after reading about Google's little Forum in San Fran were such techniques were endorsed for use with AdSense. I suggest you take a look.

All I need now is confirmation that those ads are, in fact, working well for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home