Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ask Your Pay Per Click Marketing Questions

I spend the majority of my Monday through Friday time working on Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing accounts for an assortment of clients. During that time my fellow coworkers and I receive a good amount of questions about how the accounts work, which keywords might work best (and why), what is the best strategy for such-and-such a product or service, etc, etc. I enjoy answering these questions and solving the problems that lie behind them.

That said, I wonder if any of you (and I know that there are at least 3 or 4 of you) have any questions about Adwords or Yahoo Search Marketing. Are you not satisfied with the results you are getting? Do you need help coming up with a good campaign structure before you start? Are you looking for keywords or wondering about match-types? Have you been burnt by PPC marketing? I'd like to hear from you. Send me your questions and I will do my best to answer them (while supplies last!).

Please email me at beginbizadmin@startnetbiz.com or post a comment (you'll have to wait for me to moderate it before it shows up (that is due to spammer jerks)).

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home